Summary The Executive Assistant will provide a wide range of administrative support to the CEO, CFO and CPO in a fast-paced environment. This is a high-profile position that requires the ability to interface with colleagues from across the company, including those who are based remotely or work in global offices. The EA should be skilled […]
The Executive Assistant will provide a wide range of administrative support to the CEO, CFO and CPO in a fast-paced environment. This is a high-profile position that requires the ability to interface with colleagues from across the company, including those who are based remotely or work in global offices. The EA should be skilled in coordinating schedules and meetings over many time zones, while constantly pivoting as business dictates, and remaining flexible, collaborative, efficient and professional. The ideal candidate is adept at managing priorities and an excellent communicator. We are seeking an energetic, positive, agile, and organized team player who can perform a full range of administrative and executive support duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO, CFO and CPO and their teams where needed
- Manage multiple executive calendars; prioritize appointments as needed
- Assist team members with internal and cross-department meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestic and international using Egencia
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports using Nexonia
- Build efficiencies into current operations, and help define new strategies
- Manage team meetings, smaller events and catering within budget
- Plan and execute on company events, both business-related (e.g global on-site meetings and annual Global Leadership Team Off-site) and social (e.g. holiday and summer parties)
- Ad hoc projects as needed: mailings, branded employee gifts, conference support (packaging the shipments)
The ideal Executive Assistant will possess the following qualities/competencies…
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Great interpersonal skills- “can do” attitude, friendly, helpful
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and self-starter; able to manage natural stress with a calm and professional manner
- Flexible and open to new strategies to accomplish tasks
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism; able to maintain confidentiality
- Comfortable with a paper-less office; can effectively keep a Cloud-based filing system
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands, and over time, become proactive rather than reactive of the executives’ needs
- Helps to reinforce the team’s commitment to excellence, collaboration, and customer-service oriented culture and values
Required Education and Experience
- 6-8 years administrative experience with 2-4 years direct C-level support
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent practical experience
- Expert-level user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), OneDrive, Cisco Proximity and Jabber, Zoom, Slack, DocuSign, etc.
- Able to negotiate with vendors and adapt to multiple travel and expense reporting applications.
- General tech savviness highly preferred – good troubleshooter
Preferred Education and Experience
- Basic understanding of life sciences space, or the genomics market a plus
EEO Policy Statement: It is the policy of WuXi NextCODE to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, WuXi NextCODE will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.