Built over twenty years on the world’s largest collection of human genomes, WuXi NextCODE’s platform powers the biggest and most innovative precision medicine efforts on four continents, from pioneering population-optimized genome tests to providing wellness products. The customers we serve cover a broad spectrum, including clinicians, pharmaceutical companies, researchers and consumers who want to be more pro-active about their health management.
The Project Manager will support all cross-functional Client Development, commercialization activities and management of all services across WuXi NextCode’s pipeline. This individual will be the key driver for all activities supporting the execution and delivery of our product offerings.
Reporting into the VP, Client Services and Project Management, the PM drives the execution of high quality, global, integrated cross-functional project plans for one or more products in support of the overall company strategy.
The PM is specifically responsible for:
- Ensuring all project deliverables are met
- Striving to maintain 100% customer satisfaction
- Identifying project issues or resource gaps and facilitating resolution
- Monitoring and communicating progress and adherence to timelines
- Facilitating resource planning, financial and capacity assessments
- Conducting risk management, contingency and scenario planning using a variety of project management tools
- Driving the development and timely execution of annual goals and input
- Developing strong partnerships with external business partners and strategic alliances, where applicable
- 2 years Project Management experience in the Genomics field
- Industry experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, CRO other Healthcare-related field a plus
- Proven record of implementing Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the Genomics Industry preferred
- Independent, motivated, team member with experience in a matrix environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company
- Travel as needed to customer sites